MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Elementary School shooting, 20 children dead

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 06:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Mannn, so f*cking sick. Breaking news last night came on right before Family Guy. First time I had not laughed at that show. I really don't know what to think. It really puts things into perspective. Makes all my own little problems seem inconsequential. M.C, I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. Its natural you say. Maybe its within our human nature to kill others, but to go into a school with a gun and mow down a bunch of children is not natural. Not in my eyes anyway. I'm not gonna neg rep you or anything stupid like that. You're an awesome poster, I just think we have a difference of opinion here. No biggie. My thoughts are going to be with the victims and their families for a while. Chest feels heavy.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote