MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Elementary School shooting, 20 children dead

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 06:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Mannn, so f*cking sick. Breaking news last night came on right before Family Guy. First time I had not laughed at that show. I really don't know what to think. It really puts things into perspective. Makes all my own little problems seem inconsequential. M.C, I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. Its natural you say. Maybe its within our human nature to kill others, but to go into a school with a gun and mow down a bunch of children is not natural. Not in my eyes anyway. I'm not gonna neg rep you or anything stupid like that. You're an awesome poster, I just think we have a difference of opinion here. No biggie. My thoughts are going to be with the victims and their families for a while. Chest feels heavy.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote