MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Power of faith in god

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 07:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Made up for ya AF. If it was devine intervention that helped you then awesome. I'm not a Christian or anything but I do believe there could be something else in this world that can't be explained. An entity maybe, that we can all turn to in time of need. Theres thousands of similar stories to AFs. Can't all be BS. Whether it was God, a spirit, a deceased family member, or you healed yourself with these prayers it doesn't matter. You're getting healthy again and thats what matters. If you truly believe it was God that helped you then continue to speak to Him on a regular basis for guidance. Maybe He would only answer the prayers of people who truly believe?

In any case, you've got yourself a spirtual guide who can heal you at the drop of the hat. I'd say thats pretty badass.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote