MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Hector Lombard vs. Rousimar Palhares Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #85 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Pretty sure I spoke on this when the fight was announced.

I specifically remember debating some guy who thought Lombard would get subbed because of leg locks are illegal in judo.

As far as every other fight, I've called it exactly as it went before it happened.

See the Pearson-Soti thread and the Nate-Bendo fight.

The Nate-Bendo fight I predicted the fight from the finest details to the end result.
From browsing your recent post history I don't see predictions all I see is you coming back saying that its exactly how you predicted it. Maybe you did months ago when the fights were announced but why no recent predictions? Not trying to pick an argument but from somebody browsing it appears you try to leave a big gap in time so nobody remembers if you were wrong but you can come back later and point out how smart you are if its right. Do you kinda understand my point and why people are reacting negatively to your comments? Why not make your predictions for TUF finale now so people can look back at you in hindsight?

And honestly if your that good at predicting bet some money, I make decent money overall betting on fights and I really only win a little over 50% but usually only bet on guys that are heavy underdogs who I think are stylistically bad match ups or are greatly undervalued or opponents overvalued. I did lose a pile on Penn/Rory though and lost a bit on G-Sot as well without realizing there was bad blood, once I saw that I kinda had a feeling he would fight retarded and lose me my money.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is online now   Reply With Quote