• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

***OFFICIAL*** Hector Lombard vs. Rousimar Palhares Thread

9K views 110 replies 39 participants last post by  Roflcopter 
#1 · (Edited)
Middleweight bout: 185 pounds

See less See more
#2 ·
Hopefully Lombard sends whatever's left of the Palhares hype train straight to hell with a VICIOUS first round KO.

But I hope it's a no-contest or a draw because I still have rustled jimmies after he spent 15 minutes looking at Boetsch.

#7 ·
Both are overrated buys this fight finally sends one guy away from that. Lombard likely wins after palhares crazies it up

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

#24 ·
He has a black belt in BJJ as mentioned above.

Belcher released a webinar of how he defended Palhares' leg locks so I'm guessing Lombard might have taken a look at that, it's no secret what he's going to do, and for all the crap Lombard gets for being a can crusher not one of Palhares victories still fight in the UFC Middleweight division, and only Dan Miller remains employed.

Palhares is the most mentally weak fighter I've ever seen and just gives up if his one trick doesn't work, not to mention he's a dirty fighter so hopefully he gets what's coming to him and Lombard blasts him.

#31 ·
Looking at the weigh in pics am I the only one who thinks Lombard looks even thicker? He looks every bit as thick as Palhares if not thicker.

#35 ·
Moment of truth for Lombardo right here, only cans lose to Palhares so he needs to win here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.