MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Hector Lombard vs. Rousimar Palhares Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #95 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
I'm of the opinion he was playing with Rousimar a bit, he threw a few hail mary punches before committing to the kill... fact is, Tim and Rousimar were not confident in trading with Lombard. If they out-moved him so well, they would have landed something decent.

You say Belcher can avoid Lombard's striking... do you mean he can beat him in the pocket? Because I guarantee you he can't. Outpoint him from the outside? You're looking at a repeat of the Tim fight.

Striking with Lombard is a case of get knocked out or look like a ***** trying not to. For me, Anderson is the only exception to this rule in the division.
Alexander Shlemenko is another exception to the rule.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote