MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Hector Lombard vs. Rousimar Palhares Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #100 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
I'm not sure where you're going with this. Hector won that fight, it was a while back, Alexander is not in the UFC. It is not relevant to Lombard's current potential in the UFC, or my opinion of his threat to the UFC MW division.
I mentioned it because you said any one that stands with Hector is either going to get knocked out or made to look like a bitch (with the exception of Andy). Alexander definitely didn't look like a bitch when he wanted to stand against Hector and had Lombard shooting for TD's.

S'all I'm saying. There are other guys out there capable of standing with Hector and actually engaging and being successful, Vitor Belfort probably being one of them.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote