MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Pat Barry vs. Shane del Rosario Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 12:06 AM   #50 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I just hot SDR shows up and looks good, he should win the fight but damn he has been underwhelming in the UFC which makes me wonder if he is as good as I thought he was in SF or if he was another example of a guy who looks good fighting bums.
I wonder if the car accident took it out of him. He can't seem to go more than a 1 round. He looked gassed bad after the first round. He was breathing hard and I had a real bad feeling when they came out for the second. I read an interview where he said getting his ass beat in the last fight woke him up, it didn't look like it did. After this fight I am inclined to believe he was just a SF can crusher.