MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Pat Barry vs. Shane del Rosario Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 02:37 AM   #52 (permalink)
Wookie
Lightweight

Wookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Term View Post
I wonder if the car accident took it out of him. He can't seem to go more than a 1 round. He looked gassed bad after the first round. He was breathing hard and I had a real bad feeling when they came out for the second. I read an interview where he said getting his ass beat in the last fight woke him up, it didn't look like it did. After this fight I am inclined to believe he was just a SF can crusher.
I'm inclined to believe this. He couldn't submit Pat Berry after having him on the ground for most of the round. Then he came out gassed looking and got totally destroyed. Maybe he needs to go to Bellator or start looking for a new line of work.
Wookie is offline   Reply With Quote