MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ross Pearson vs. George Sotiropoulos Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 03:27 AM   #75 (permalink)
JWP
Featherweight

JWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookie View Post
For the life of me I couldn't understand why George kept standing up directly after taking some shots. He could have at least sat there and taken some time to recover knowing Ross wasn't going to jump into his guard. That and he could have at least taken a few chances to try and shoot seeing as though he should have known that he wasn't going to win the stand-up war. I was in awe of George's sh***y game plan going into this fight, more than I was surprised that Ross won.
i was thinking the same thing

and id just like to re-iterate that george has not become one of our mma heroes mostly because of his attitude

he reminds me alot of many of the greek guys i used to play football against. huge chips on their shoulder

im sorry but its true, i dunno if there is any connection

anyway congrats to ross - good honest guy
Bisping
Fedor
Machida
Pettis
Aldo
McGregor
'John' Wayne Parr
Nathan 'Carnage' Corbett
Bruce Lee
JWP is offline   Reply With Quote