MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 157 'Co-Main Event' - Machida vs. Henderson Confirmed

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 05:43 AM   #62 (permalink)
MK.
Amateur

MK. Is Running Through The RankingsMK. Is Running Through The RankingsMK. Is Running Through The RankingsMK. Is Running Through The RankingsMK. Is Running Through The RankingsMK. Is Running Through The RankingsMK. Is Running Through The RankingsMK. Is Running Through The RankingsMK. Is Running Through The RankingsMK. Is Running Through The RankingsMK. Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Honestly I don't see this fight going any other way than Hendo turning off Machida's headlights.

I realize that if Machida won it wouldn't be a surprise, he's a great fighter, but every time I run this fight through my head it ends with Machida on the ground limp. I honestly don't think he will be able to avoid that big shot, I know he's great at it, but in my head thinking of them fighting, I can see Hendo getting in every single time and doing the nasty to his chin (as in at least once in the fight and ending it, not every exchange).
I for one see it the other way, i except this will go something like Condit vs Diaz, but with Machida finishing Hendo off.

Cant wait for this.
MK. is offline   Reply With Quote