MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Hector Lombard vs. Rousimar Palhares Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #110 (permalink)
Pillowhands
Amateur

Pillowhands is a glorious beacon of lightPillowhands is a glorious beacon of lightPillowhands is a glorious beacon of lightPillowhands is a glorious beacon of lightPillowhands is a glorious beacon of lightPillowhands is a glorious beacon of lightPillowhands is a glorious beacon of lightPillowhands is a glorious beacon of lightPillowhands is a glorious beacon of lightPillowhands is a glorious beacon of lightPillowhands is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK. View Post
I wanna say first of all that i have major respect for anyone who has the balls to do what this guys do.

But could not help LOL when i saw this two fighting, looked like midgets wrestling.
The look of these two guys is kinda weird. Look at the ass of Hector Lombard and his short legs. The you look at Paul Harris the guy does simply look like a guy where somebody just attached the head on top of level of his shoulders. Hey the neck is missing...
Pillowhands is offline   Reply With Quote