MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP Talks Diaz/Hendricks/Silva + Lack of Finishing

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Terror Kovenant
Middleweight

Terror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World RenownTerror Kovenant Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Great interview. Answered a lot of questions that I wanted to know. I don't believe he's scared of anyone either. He just wants whats best for his career. Very honest self-assesment there. It might just be me but when the question about Diaz and his cannabis use came up there seemed to be a glint i his eye. I would never have thought but do you guys think GSp could have samled the Mary Jane at some point in his life?
I noticed his smirk as well, however I think it was moreso about Diaz being dumb enough to get busted doing something so simple that he shouldn't be doing.