MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP Talks Diaz/Hendricks/Silva + Lack of Finishing

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 01:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Great video.
GSP is a gentleman and open hearted guy. Everything he says here makes sense. From his addressing Hendricks rightful complain to the reasons he still believe Diaz is the fight that should come first. Have to respect his points.
Props also to his sincerity about not finishing fights. I have already seen other interviews where he admitted he was aware being heavily criticized for that, but he just can't finish ppl the way he wanted. It's not like he doesn't want. He is trying, but it is what it is. I feel frustrated about it as a fight fan, but I understand his reasons and limitations.
He has the greatest assets to be the extraordinary Champion he is: He is a martial artist above being a fighter, he is a commited athlete and he is humble and classy.