MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Noooo Bisping.

Thread: Noooo Bisping.
View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 01:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
xRoxaz
Bantamweight

xRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The RankingsxRoxaz Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludinator View Post
I've just read that if Bisping gets past Belfort next month then he will be the number one contender. Ime from the Uk and this is not a fight I want to see, I wouldn't even rate Bisping top 5 in the middleweight devision, why is he getting all this exposure as the number one contender?. I'd rather see, wiedman, beltcher, Lombard, rockhold, even Belfort again than this fight. Silva would toy with Bisping, and I can't see him offering anything.
this fight isnt happening cuz Bisping has a legit chance, its happening for the LULZ that are due since Bispings fight With Hendo.

That is why he's facing Vitor, if he doesn't fulfill the job Anderson will.
#1 Lyoto "the Dragon" Machida
#2 Junior "Cigano" Dos Santos
#3 Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
#4 Fedor "Last Emperor" Emelianenko
#5 "the Prodigy" BJ Penn

Im on another level now

Last edited by xRoxaz : 12-16-2012 at 01:29 PM.
xRoxaz is offline   Reply With Quote