MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ross Pearson vs. George Sotiropoulos Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #79 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
George does have solid boxing and was in fact outboxing Pearson who is the overall better striker for a decent amount of the exchanges. He just has a terrible chin and a slow plodding style. Pearon's defense looks like it is falling off to me there was a point in time when I thought he had some of the best punch slipping/duck unders in the ufc in the pocket. It would probably be best for George to hang them up after this he was getting dropped by basically everything that landed his chin is worse than Chuck's was when he retired.
I'm the forth person to say this already but in no way did Soti out-box Pearson in any of the exchanges. He managed to slip in his jab and a one or two straights a few times but Ross quickly got wise to that and was slipping Sotis jab, landing that left. He forced Soti to make mistakes and miss with his strking then TKO'd him.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote