• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

***OFFICIAL*** Matt Mitrione vs. Roy Nelson Thread

7K views 93 replies 35 participants last post by  Voiceless 
#1 · (Edited)
Heavyweight bout: 265 pounds

See less See more
#10 ·
Mitrione is a great guy, outside of the TUF house... But he isn't that good a fighter. Hell, if I was half a foot taller I'd beat him. :p

#13 ·
Roy via RNC. Gonna show off his highly underrate grappling skills. Neither MIr nor Werdum could sub him.

Which brings me to question. Along with his ridiculous chin, is Roy Nelson unfinishable?

#14 ·
Which brings me to question. Along with his ridiculous chin, is Roy Nelson unfinishable?
If I remember correctly, Arlovski KO'd him a few years ago. That was after a horrible referee stand-up, while Nelson was working a kimura on Arlovski.

#19 ·
Excited to see whatever improvement training with Floyd Mayweather's uncle will have with Nelson's boxing.

Mitrione training with Overeem, Vitor, Rashad, Tyrone Spong etc at Blackzilians, you'd think he'd improve (or get beat up) a lot too.

#25 ·
I don’t think there is any hype on meathead. (maybe a little from me) Either you like him or you don’t. I like him a lot. Mostly from his personality on the MMA hour but also because of the poise and comfort in the cage he’s shown from the beginning of his career. I don’t think there’s anyone anywhere that thinks Matt is the next champ but considering he’s just 6 fights away from getting choked by Mcsweeny, I think he’s done well. Roy is a big challenge for Matt But not an unreasonable one.

WAR MEATHEAD. mir is next :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.