MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Matt Mitrione vs. Roy Nelson Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #91 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
I hope its not lost on anyone that I knew Oldie was joking. Have to be crazy on acid to think it was an early stoppage. I hoped the words and emoticon I used would be enough to show this.

Bloody forums. You really do have to spell everything out don't ya!
I was just saying I like oldies sarcasm. Your thumbs up was enough to do the trick, don't worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I was a little confused as to why when Herb was picking up the mouthpiece in the cage he didn't stop it to find out who was missing it.
I think he was trying to get in for a break but never had the opportunity. It kinda seemed like he was about to step in at one point but then Roy threw another punch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
If there had been a break in the action he would have stopped it, but he saw the writing on the wall. Roy had found his range and realized he had nothing to fear from Meathead's hands and was absorbing the kicks. Once Nelson figures you out, it's pretty much over.
Ya Nelson's confidence built very quickly in that fight. Matt was outclassed in the striking department.