MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #24921 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Honestly I can't understand a ******* word. I'm usually pretty good with accents too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Ha, brother. Us English find it hard to understand sometimes. The stronger accents that is. The Scot you are referring to doesn't even have that much of a strong accent. You want to listen to the legend that is Sir Alex Ferguson. You will probably think he's speaking in tongues or something!

Also, I have a question that really needs answering.

Can someone give me the general gist about whats going on with these 'teams' that seem to be manifesting at each PPV/Show? Last one I saw, Uriah Faber joined a team with Jon Jones. Whats going on here and how do they differ from the training camps? I seem to have missed a trick here and have not seen a mention of it on here yet.

Pardon my ignorance.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.

Last edited by Dr Gonzo : 12-16-2012 at 06:33 PM.