MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #24927 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Ha, brother. Us English find it hard to understand sometimes. The stronger accents that is. The Scot you are referring to doesn't even have that much of a strong accent. You want to listen to the legend that is Sir Alex Ferguson. You will probably think he's speaking in tongues or something!

Also, I have a question that really needs answering.

Can someone give me the general gist about whats going on with these 'teams' that seem to be manifesting at each PPV/Show? Last one I saw, Uriah Faber joined a team with Jon Jones. Whats going on here and how do they differ from the training camps? I seem to have missed a trick here and have not seen a mention of it on here yet.

Pardon my ignorance.
They aren't literal teams. They are just using it for advertising. I believe it is "Team Metro". They have a partnership with the UFC. I believe Cain, Edgar, JBJ and Faber are part of it. Metro PCS is a cell phone company.

I think that is what you are talking about.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."