MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Mike Ricci vs. Colton Smith Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #74 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Another Ultimate fighter fight that ends up looking like a sparring match, with no striking. Not a fan of this Colton dude. Smothers a guy with wrestling, spends most of the fight on the dudes back yet cannot sub him, says MMA is easy, ignores the Harley guy and his missus is finer than a motherf*cker. Dick.
Now that's funny. You summed it up pretty nicely. I was like...how did he land her. Notice how he kicked Ricci in the gonads and went straight for em still with no hesitation. I respect em as a marine, but he doesn't seem to have sportmanship. The Harley guy and Dana had to yell at em to get his attention. He'll learn pretty fast that being tenacious won't be enough against mid tiered fighters.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote