MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Matt Mitrione vs. Roy Nelson Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #92 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I was a little confused as to why when Herb was picking up the mouthpiece in the cage he didn't stop it to find out who was missing it.
Yah same here. You know he was going to stop it, but he saw that they were in the heat of battle. Multiple times it looked like he wanted to step in. That's a hard one to call. I also noticed that Mitrione was hesitant because he knew he was unguarded. Mentally that makes you freeze and that's it. Not that it made a difference. Nelson is a legitimate fighter. Only been TKOed by Arlovski I think.

Kinda reminds me of the time when Tyson got knocked down by Buster Douglas. He spent at least three seconds trying to put his own mouth piece back in. FAWK! That would be the beginning of his precipitous fall. He was 42:1.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote