MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 01:19 AM   #24928 (permalink)
LBlassingame
MMA Fanatic

LBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the rough
Wink What are you doing right now?

I'm finally watching the TUF 16 Finale. Quite frankly I find it boring. Anyone agree? Trying to wind down after a long day spent at the in-laws house. Tough day. Getting my mind right while exploring this awesome sight I stumbled across last night. Looking for tips and pointers to help me better utilize and navigate my way thru the site!
Also on the lookout for folks to discuss issues with and hopefully someone similar to me, a kindred soul. Are any of you out there?

Nothing better than getting comfy and watching a UFC event. Basically my favorite way to party, chill, and hopefully meet a fan that I enjoy chatting with.

Last edited by Budhisten : 12-17-2012 at 05:00 AM.