MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 158: GSP vs Diaz Poster

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 02:38 AM   #24 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
That's the thing with this fight. GSP's wrestling is obviously going to make the difference, but Diaz is pretty dangerous everywhere. I see it going similar to Condit in the fact that GSP will mix his striking with his takedowns to make Diaz hesitant. Should be a good fight, with Diaz ending up battered and humbled after.
I think we all agree that Nick is a notch above Carlos on the ground though, I think his guard is more dangerous than Jake's aswell. Either way I agree that GSP will mix it up, purely because it's dangerous to stand with Nick for too long and it's dangerous to roll with him for too long.

I think Danaher will have Georges ready to play on the ground for a minute or two each round and Jackson's striking gameplan should sort him out on the feet.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote