MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Take the time to greet new members.

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBlassingame View Post
I'm also a new member. Hope you have been more successful than I navigating this site! I'm lost and confused! Surely it won't take long to learn the ropes! Excited to explore all that the site offers! Looks like its the forum I've been looking for!
Your best bet is using the small grey box on the right hand side of the screen. Use you User CP and the new posts button. Its the easiest way of navigating the site. Everything else will fall into place. Seriously though. 99% of the time, like Rusty, I just use the User CP and New posts button.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote