MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Noooo Bisping.

Thread: Noooo Bisping.
View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #45 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA

Spite Is Beloved By AllSpite Is Beloved By AllSpite Is Beloved By AllSpite Is Beloved By AllSpite Is Beloved By AllSpite Is Beloved By AllSpite Is Beloved By AllSpite Is Beloved By AllSpite Is Beloved By AllSpite Is Beloved By AllSpite Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBlassingame View Post
I also hate the idea of Bisping getting a title shot. Firstly, he has absolutely no chance against Silva. The champ would walk right through him. Who cares to see a fight like that? Secondly, who decided that Bisping is the #1 contender and why? There are several fighters who I believe are far better and more deserving. I don't get what the bigwigs see in Bisping that make them feel he deserves a shot.
And there is the fact - you believe there are several fighters you believe more deserving than Bisping for a title shot.

Care to say who and why are more deserving than Mike, and why?

Bisping has done everything for the UFC that he has been asked, TUF coach twice... has never convincingly been beat (other than hendo), he is a massive draw.

Name me one person in the MW division that has earned their shot more... and give me the reasons.
Spite is offline   Reply With Quote