MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Noooo Bisping.

Thread: Noooo Bisping.
View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #46 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
And there is the fact - you believe there are several fighters you believe more deserving than Bisping for a title shot.

Care to say who and why are more deserving than Mike, and why?

Bisping has done everything for the UFC that he has been asked, TUF coach twice... has never convincingly been beat (other than hendo), he is a massive draw.

Name me one person in the MW division that has earned their shot more... and give me the reasons.
Weidman and Boetsch should both get a title shot ahead of him. Munoz, Maia and Okami are all better wins than Stann who is Bisping's best win.

Now if he beats Vitor he'd be just as deserving but I don't think he's gonna beat Vitor, of course that doesn't really matter if the UFC can make money off Silva/Bisping and they make think they can, they'll book it.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote