MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Noooo Bisping.

Thread: Noooo Bisping.
View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #47 (permalink)
LBlassingame
MMA Fanatic

LBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the rough
Why Bisping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Weidman and Boetsch should both get a title shot ahead of him. Munoz, Maia and Okami are all better wins than Stann who is Bisping's best win.

Now if he beats Vitor he'd be just as deserving but I don't think he's gonna beat Vitor, of course that doesn't really matter if the UFC can make money off Silva/Bisping and they make think they can, they'll book it.
I totally agree with your views on Bisping. He is so average and not deserving of a title shot. Weidman has been exponentially more impressive and has far more talent/skill. Weidman has beat better, tougher fighters than Bisping. I hope Victor stomps a hole in Bisping's a**!
LBlassingame is offline   Reply With Quote