MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey guys!

Thread: Hey guys!
View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
LBlassingame
MMA Fanatic

LBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the rough
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Check the top right of the screen for the new posts button. It will display every thread that has new posts in it since your last visit. Also on the right hand of the screen a bit below that is your user c.p. it will show reputation, subscribed threads, profile options other stuff! You'll get it don't worry. If you need any help send me or another staff member a message or post in here and we'll be happy to help!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
I really appreciate you taking the time to give me some great pointers and useful advice. You will probably be hearing from me again in search of your expertise! You seem like a cool person! Who's your favorite fighter? What about fav fight camp?
LBlassingame is offline   Reply With Quote