MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Noooo Bisping.

Thread: Noooo Bisping.
View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #49 (permalink)
LBlassingame
MMA Fanatic

LBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the roughLBlassingame is a jewel in the rough
Why Bisping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I don't think he's average, he's clearly a top ten guy but I had him losing 30-27 to Sonnen and I thought Wanderlei beat him too. I have no clue why people believe him and Anderson is a good fight though, I have no doubt Silva/Bisping would look exactly like Silva/Bonnar.
Average may not be the best word to use. He has some talent but he is certainly no where near exceptional or extraordinary. He has more of his mean-spirited, cocky attitude than he has talent. His demeanor is near impossible to like. You're absolutely right about him fighting Silva. Anderson would walk right through him. Who wants to watch a fight like that? Wonder if Bisping is delusional enough to think he could hang with Silva, much less actually beat him?!
LBlassingame is offline   Reply With Quote