MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #1321 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
BJJ

Checked out another gym, this one called Evolucao Thai, run by a couple brazilian guys with a bjj/muay thai heavy schedule. They're a reasonable distance from my place, and also didn't sales pitch me so I'm pretty happy about that. The class itself was pretty small with mostly blue belts and a couple purples. The instructor wasn't there today so a purple ran class instead. We did kimuras from side control, north south and bottom half guard and then rolled. I rolled a purple, getting tapped to a bow and arrow. Same thing with a good blue belt afterwards who tapped me with a triangle but I was at least a little more competitive. I was offered another trial class when the instructor is in so I'll aim for their friday no gi class.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote