MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Noooo Bisping.

Thread: Noooo Bisping.
View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 04:43 AM   #57 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBlassingame View Post
His demeanor is near impossible to like. You're absolutely right about him fighting Silva. Anderson would walk right through him. Who wants to watch a fight like that? Wonder if Bisping is delusional enough to think he could hang with Silva, much less actually beat him?!
I actually think Bisping is a likable guy. I don't get the hate he gets. The guy is funny and plays his heel role perfectly. Bispings is one of the few fighters in the UFC that can give interviews that last more than a minute without sending me to sleep.

Yes, Silver beats Bisping. But then he beats everyone in the division with ease. You can't hand out title shots based on who is most likely to beat Silver, it would completely invalid any type of ranking system. If Bisping beats Vitor, then he deserves his shot. I don't want to see him have to jump through anymore hoops.
Spite is offline   Reply With Quote