MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Noooo Bisping.

Thread: Noooo Bisping.
View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #67 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
I'm not whining about it mate. I'm not mocking anybodies faith either.

I just find it funny that fighters (this includes boxing ect) thank god for giving them the strength to kick 10 different shades of shit from their opponent.

I'm sure God's up there thinking to him/herself 'Don't bring me into it, you're not even supposed to be fighting, don't you read the damn bible?'
At the end of every victory, Benson Henderson points to the sky, with that demented look on his face, and says "Through Christ all things are possible". With that in mind, I pray to Jesus every night that he loses as soon as possible. According to Benson, I may well get my wish if I pray hard enough.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote