MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS: I'm ready to submit someone

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
He's a disciple of Minotauro so who knows. I doubt his ground game is THAT good mostly because his hands are downright freighting but I'm sure it's not too shabby. All I know is he has a black belt so he's clearly not gonna be in uncharted waters if he does get put on his back.

Cain better hope and pray he can get this to the ground quickly and keep it there, injured or not he doesn't have the chin to get through the type of fight everyone wants to see with Junior, if Cain wins it has to be a one sided fight in his favor and I don't know if anyone can do that to Junior.
In a nutshell... if Cain takes JDS down and gets himself submitted, then all questions would have been answered. JDS will not lose for quite some time. He deserves it. I mean, who doesn't like Dos Santos? ( Anybody with their hands up can piss off )
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote