MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: The UFC Didn’t Pass Over Johny Hendricks, GSP Asked for Diaz

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #26 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Did I say Dana didn't know how to run a business? Nope, I said he was a poor man's Bob Arum and I said he hasn't got a PPV to go over a million buys since Brock left, which is the truth. 'The biggest fight in UFC history' only got 900,000 buys.

But if you wanna look at the last few years, you'll notice the UFC is in a pretty steep decline as far as North America goes. Ratings and Buys are significantly down, TUF is stale, the FOX deal hasn't lived up to expectations yet and the UFC recently had to cancel it's first ever PPV event.

Not to mention they have people bitching left and right about the Flyweights, Women's division, TRT, and injuries, although they can't control that last one.
lol, there's so much 'spinning' in this post it's ridiculous.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote