MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS: I'm ready to submit someone

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Useless information. That's his way of saying "please don't take me down Cain". Fighters always make it look like they are ready to counter their opponent's strength (like Bisping saying he'd submit Sonnen, Overeem saying he'd submit Lesnar, etc).

So nothing new here. JDS is just a little afraid of the TD so he's trying to make verbal threats. And for the record I picked JDS to win last time and think he will again.