MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS: I'm ready to submit someone

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
JDS is not a wizard on the ground. I don't train with him or know him but I say it with confidence, just from scraps of footage like the one above, and from the nature of his wins to date.

This is not a negative point. Fact is, JDS has beaten submission artists and wrestlers of all shapes and sizes, Cain being one of them. The only reason he says these things is because reporters ask questions like 'Are you ready should the fight hit the ground?'. He's not going to say no, is he? Sure, the guy trains Jiu Jitsu and is surrounded by great grapplers, but it is not his forte and never will be.

JDS' forte is making you stand with him, and making you hate every second of it. Which he'll probably do to Cain, again.