MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Palhares Broke Foot In Lombard Fight

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #23 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
I always get the impression Palharres is too dumb to ever make it past the level he is at at the minute.
I used to tell myself the same thing. I sooo wanted Paul to be a good fighter. Something to go with his lunatic quirks. To complete the package.

So, I said "He's a great fighter. He's just a bit stupid."... sounds better then "hes a bit rubbish, innit?"

But now, I'm not sure he is that skilled. He's obviously excellent in pure BJJ competition. But in MMA? Naa.

End of the day, when you recall a fighters best moments in the cage... and the only ones that come to mind are brain-fart moments of pure lolz... thats not a very good fighter.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote