MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Palhares Broke Foot In Lombard Fight

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #23 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
I always get the impression Palharres is too dumb to ever make it past the level he is at at the minute.
I used to tell myself the same thing. I sooo wanted Paul to be a good fighter. Something to go with his lunatic quirks. To complete the package.

So, I said "He's a great fighter. He's just a bit stupid."... sounds better then "hes a bit rubbish, innit?"

But now, I'm not sure he is that skilled. He's obviously excellent in pure BJJ competition. But in MMA? Naa.

End of the day, when you recall a fighters best moments in the cage... and the only ones that come to mind are brain-fart moments of pure lolz... thats not a very good fighter.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote