MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: The UFC Didn’t Pass Over Johny Hendricks, GSP Asked for Diaz

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #35 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Of course the numbers for individual shows are down. There are 3 times as many shows. I would wager that *total* viewing numbers are up since 2009.
Maybe, maybe not.

But next season's of TUF will tell a lot, they won't have Fridays which did play a part to use, they've got big names as coaches and if this season continues the downward trend in the ratings then it may be time to look at TUF and if the prelims continue to be low then they'll have to look at that.

I think I came off as doom and gloomy in my original posts, I don't wish death on the UFC or any such like that, but the numbers don't lie and for whatever reason since they made the switch to FOX the numbers for TUF, Primetime, Prelims, and Fight Nights have been down, not up, not the same, down. Hopefully it can pick up and we can get over this period but time will tell.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote