MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson’s Camp Has Issues with Ronda Rousey Headlining UFC 157

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Why was there not such an outrage when Aldo was given the belt? I know he didn't headline right away but still, same thing with Cruz who actually main evented in his first UFC fight, he beat Jorgensen in the WEC and never had to fight in the UFC to win the UFC belt.

The Champs have always headlined when I see people complaining about this being three rounds I just think Dan's people and even some Machida fans who have complained are worried that this is gonna be some close fight and their guy might get wronged by a decision, me on the other hand I ain't even worried, I have all the faith in the world Machida lights him up and wins convincingly.

Dan's got a right hand from hell, I'd suggest he use it before he gasses other wise he'll just make Lyoto's job that much easier.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote