MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #25007 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
I'm the same, I rather save my money for things that are important than blow it all away on things that don't really matter. I barely drink anymore, I rarely eat out, I quit smoking cigarettes (2yrsago) and i've managed to save 8 grand in the last 4 months and i'm only getting like $16p/h after tax.

I wanted to say "but it's all worth it", and then I realised that I prefer to live like this. As a result i'm going back to Thailand in January, having my first pro fight at the end of Feb/early March, and once that's all said and done I can relax in Laos!
Damn son you moving to Southeast Asia. I've thought about opening a bar out there for fun. You should document your journey.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.