MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters you suspect of throwing fights or Fights u think were rigged

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 01:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
2kni3
Flyweight

2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough
Fighters you suspect of throwing fights or Fights u think were rigged

fights I suspect of fighters throwing fights

- Kyle kingsbury vs Jimi Manuwa Kyle literally offered no offense in this fight and just took him down and did no ground and pound and showed no sign of urgency at any point of the fight

- Mike Massenzio vs Karlos Vemola

I also think Demarques Johnson threw many of his fights in the UFC .. hard to believe someone could suck that bad in some fights and look like a whole different fighter in others

many others that I just can`t remember right now lol

fights that I suspect were fixed

- Anderson silva vs Forrest Griffin , Chael Sonnen , Stephan Bonnar and maybe Yushin Okami .. not sure about that one though

- Cung Le vs Rich Franklin

- Donald Cerrone vs Nate Diaz

- Dustin Prorier vs korean zombie

and many others probably that I just can`t recall right now

Disclaimer : this is all speculation and I have no proof whatsoever that any of these fighters threw fights or any of the fights being fixed .. I highly suspect they were though
2kni3 is offline   Reply With Quote