MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters you suspect of throwing fights or Fights u think were rigged

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 01:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
By the way I would never be as naive to suggest that no fight in the history of the UFC has ever been fixed or tampered with in some way, but the specific examples he gives are both hilarious and inane and definitely confirm the image macro.

Also, none of the fights in the UFC were ever as blatantly fixed as half the fights in PRIDE.

Anyone remember Mark Coleman's WWE style tapout to the leglock in I think his fist fight in PRIDE? Hysterical.
Pancrase was bad too. I don't think there has been any fight fixing in the UFC since the pre ZUFFA days.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote