MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez receives UFC offer, Bellator taking 2 weeks to consider matching

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 03:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
I don't think he's ever claimed to be the best MW in the world.

Also, it's not like his paycut is guaranteed to be all that brief. I mean Shane Carwin was in his second contract and was headlining a PPV for a World Heavyweight title fight and was making like 70K.

Khalidov probably makes around that or more in KSW, especially with sponsors...not to mention the EURO is worth quite a bit more than the dollar right now.
I highly doubt 70k was all Shane received though. I think he'd have seen atleast 500k after PPV buys.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote