MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez receives UFC offer, Bellator taking 2 weeks to consider matching

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 03:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Apparently a few months ago he was offered 30k per fight, beating grove would bump that up to about 36k imo based on his UFC history and they would take notice, I have no idea what he makes in KSW but if he lands his leg locks in the UFC he's taking away another 60k on top of the show up fee and the win bonus is double so he could end up with 70k to show up and win, and a leg lock may be good enough for another 60k looking at 130k and always increasing. Plus I think they would give him the lombard treatment and put him in big fights straight away and get him to title contention quickly. The thing with Mamed is he hasn't indicated he wants to go to the US for the better comp but instead to test himself in the US to bump up how much he is worth to the UFC.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote