MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters you suspect of throwing fights or Fights u think were rigged

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 04:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
JoshKnows46
Bantamweight

JoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud ofJoshKnows46 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Meathead definitely doesn't have a big fighter's spirit. He's already spoken multiple times to the sort of fears he has towards brain damage, he even said he felt he was already suffering from minor damage from his NFL career.

Secondly, he's not really a good fighter, and that was pretty obvious against Cheick Kongo.

Although Im not sure why Im even bothering.
i agree with all this, and his lack of fighter spirit and overall stupidity and being friends with roy, is some of teh reasons i believe if anyone would throw a fight it would be someone like him....but either way, if he threw it for money or he just gave it up for free, he lost a fan in myself in that fight. maybe after his lost to kongo and he's fear of brain damage, he feels like he needs to make as much money as he can anyway he can before he's done.

Last edited by JoshKnows46 : 12-19-2012 at 04:50 AM.
JoshKnows46 is offline   Reply With Quote