MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 07:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
ProdigyPenn
Flyweight

ProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud ofProdigyPenn has much to be proud of
Undoubtedly, these are the top 2 Heavyweight in the UFC.

The key to this match is Cain's TD VS JDS TDD. If JDS is able to keep this on the feet like the first time, I see JDS taking this via KO again. But if Cain is able to take JDS down and hold him there, we will see for the very first time how good JDS is on the ground.

It is interesting to note that JDS has never face a wrestler with Cain's credentials not counting the 1st time they meet when Cain didn't really commit to any takedown. So I believe if anyone can take JDS down, is Cain (and Comier)

Like the 1st time, I will sides towards JDS. War Junior Dos Santos!
ProdigyPenn is offline   Reply With Quote