MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC fighters beat in street fights

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 09:54 AM   #22 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
You have a video of Wanderlei saying "that's secret" with a smug grin as confirmation of Krazy Horse's ridiculous story?

I'll see your non-proof and raise you this:

http://www.cagepotato.com/legends-of...vs-chute-boxe/
The delusion is strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I remember him getting sucker punched as well. It was hard to see in the video I believe (I haven't seen it in forever) but I think he acted like they weren't gonna fight and then got hit. And yeah he was piss drunk.

There are also lots of rumors about the two of them fighting in a parking lot another time but no video can be found as far as i know.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Frye dropped him with the first punch thrown, then got dropped himself.