MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC fighters beat in street fights

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 09:59 AM   #23 (permalink)
UFC86
Bantamweight

UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I highly doubt a trained fighter will lose to some random in a street fight, George was knocked out by Pearson's boxing coach, not exactly some guy at a bar, all the examples you listed except Frye were guys getting beat up by other pro fighters.
A boxing coach is not a trained professional MMA fighter, or even a professional boxing fighter. He should not beat an mma fighter in a street fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terror Kovenant View Post
Bas Rutten's story about beating up bouncers at a club in Holland is better than all of those.
Those stories of Bas, Overeem, War Machine, Huerta and Chuck are great, but they are to be expected of top UFC fighters and champions.
It is the stories of UFC fighters losing that upset me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Don Frye was not a champion nor is he a HOFer.
He was a tournament champion, but you're right he's not hall of famer I got him mixed up with Dan Severn, but he should be in the hall of fame.