MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your last meal ever! What do you pick?

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 09:54 AM   #20 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Somehow that actually looks good. Reminds me of the fried pickles I just had not long ago. Why is it that everything fried is extremely bad for your health.

French fries
Fried onion rings
Fried ice cream
Stir fry anything
Kentucy Fried Chicken
Fried liver
Fried shrimp

Damn I need to go to a Red Lobster now.
I love fried pickles! Growing up they had Pickle O's at Sonic. They don't have them anymore though. It was just the round pickles that come on most hamburgers fried up. There are some places that serve fried pickle spears but I'm not as big on those. I'm a very picky eater and okra doesn't look very tasty to me when you break it open. But for some reason I love the stuff. Me and my older sister love it, but my twin sister hates it.

If you go to any state fairs they take fried food to a whole new level. At the Texas State fair they have fried twinkies! They even found a way to fry up Coca-Cola!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_Coke
OU is offline   Reply With Quote