MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your last meal ever! What do you pick?

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 10:22 AM   #23 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcemanCometh View Post
Three words Surf and Turf...nice NY strip steak bloody rare, steak fries, lobster tail along with Markers Mark on the rocks.
Great call with surf and turf. I love a steak with lobster tail. Also someone mentioned Red Lobster, I love shrimp scampi and those cheddar biscuits. I went to the endless shrimp deal they had a couple months ago for the first time and ate 5 of the little trays of shrimp scampi, I was beyond stuffed lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Come again...fried Cola. I love Coca Cola. I go on a binge every now and then where I eat whole pizzas, 2 liter of Coca Cola or Root Beer, bucket of ice cream, bags of Doritos then I cut it. Otherwise I usually eat organic veggies and fruits...roflz! Old habits. I have one thing in common with Saddam Hussein. He loved eating doritos. Actually two things in common. His favorite movie was Godfather. Go figure...

Great topic!
I was amazed the first time I saw fried coke. The big Oklahoma vs Texas football game is held in the middle of the Texas State Fair and I have been there 3 times now and each time they have new fried food. I usually stick with the classic funnel cakes though. Delicious.
They also have these smoked Turkey legs the size of your arm at the Texas State Fair!
OU is offline   Reply With Quote